Dear Church Family,
For most of us our everyday routine is probably nothing like it was before the coronavirus crisis. Many are working from home, no travel is suggested, restricted access to the outside world, and just trying to have some type of “normal” can make this a very stressful situation.
As the virus continues to spread exponentially, the adjustments in our daily schedules may go on longer than we expect. We are all learning and experiencing new and different things. Many are experiencing fear and anxiety, some have a cavalier approach and yet I have witnessed many acts of kindness, thoughtfulness and tenderness by others. Kimberlee shared with me from an article she read of a new type of hero that is emerging amid all this chaos. It’s not the professional athlete, or Hollywood actor or actress, but the health care worker, the local grocer, and the good neighbor. It is amazing how God is allowing us to see things differently than we have before.
I am praying for you. I long for the time we can all be together again. I am praying for our world. I am praying for our missionaries and their families. I am praying for our health care workers. I am praying that we will keep our eyes on the Lord and find rest and peace in Him.
Here are some ways we are working to stay connected:
· The church office will be closed but phone calls to the office will be forwarded to someone on staff.
· You can Live stream via our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/firstcalvary/ on Sunday morning at 10:30am.
· Facebook live in the First Calvary Kids Facebook group on Sunday mornings: 9:00am for 3s-4s, 9:30am for 5s-1st, 10:00am for 2nd-5th.
· Other days/times of live streaming will be announced via Facebook as well.
· You can watch the video stream also at www.firstcalvary.net
· You can now share prayer requests via our home page at http://firstcalvary.net/home
There are 3 ways that you can continue to give:
1. You can mail your tithes and offerings to: First Calvary Baptist Church 2320 Cedar Grove Road Leesville, SC 29070
2. You can give online at https://app.easytithe.com/App/Giving/Firs2320701 .
3. You can give by text at (803)573-4164.