If you need help finding where to go, stop by the welcome center just inside the front doors of the sanctuary where you can talk to a greeter and pick up a campus map. Or you can click HERE for a printable version. If you’d like to talk to someone before Sunday morning, feel free to contact the church office and let us know you’re coming!
- 9:30am: Sunday school classes are for all ages including adults, youth and children.
- 10:30am: Morning worship service for adults and youth takes place in the sanctuary while the children are in their own age appropriate classes.
- 6pm: FCY (Youth including middle school, high school and college age) meet in the youth building which is the smallest building next to the cemetery.
- 6pm: First Calvary University for kids and adults during fall and spring.
- 5:30pm: Wednesday Night Supper - Click HERE for reservations
- 7pm: The Gospel Project Chronological for adults (in the Chapel/Fellowship Hall)
- 7pm: Celebration Choir Practice
- 7pm: FCY (Youth including middle school, high school and college age)
- 7pm: Kids (Newborn through 5th grade)
What is Your Worship Service Like?
In our worship service you will hear many traditional church hymns accompanied by piano. Our Celebration Choir always shares a choral number with us and occasionally we have a special singer or group. Our lead pastor will preach a biblical, expository, verse-by-verse sermon. His sermons always include appropriate humor and life application. Following the pastor's message an invitation is given. During the invitation the pastor will have the congregation stand and sing or simply bow silently in prayer while the music is played. This time is given for reflection, prayer, an opportunity to trust Christ, to join the church, or to pray with the pastor or a pastoral staff member.
What Should I Wear?
At First Calvary you will see people wearing many different types and styles of clothing. At First Calvary we are not concerned about the way you comb your hair, the type of clothes you wear or the color of the car you drive. We simply desire to introduce you to Jesus Christ! Please wear what makes you comfortable.
Where will my Children go?
We offer a nursery during Sunday school and Worship (both services) for bed-babies and toddlers. We have a worship service and small groups for children that are age appropriate and exciting. All children are checked in using our Checkpoint security program. Middle and High school students will also have a Sunday school class, however, during the Sunday morning worship time they will accompany their parents into the sanctuary.
Where do I Park?
Upon arrival at First Calvary you will find signs directing you to our parking areas. We offer handicap and visitor parking near the front and side of the sanctuary. For directions to First Calvary click here.
More information can be found on our ABOUT page.
We look forward to worshiping with you!